How to Open an Outlook Data File without using an Email Client
Are you looking for ways to open an Outlook File without using Email Account? If yes, then don't worry as in this blog, we will discuss the steps on how to open an Outlook file without using an email account. Read the blog until the end and discover the steps on how a user can open an Outlook file without using their email account.
Learn How To Find The Location Of Outlook Data File
- Outlook Data Files is made by using Outlook saved on the system in the "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook"
- If the user is running Windows XP on the system, then the files are made in the "C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook"
- Windows 7 and Vista:- "C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook"
How To Open An Outlook File Without Using Email Account?
- Click on the 'Start' tab.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button and go to 'Mail' option.
- Click on the 'Show Profile' tab.
- A pop-message will appear on the screen, "Add New Account dialogue box".
- Click on 'Cancel' tab.
- Rename the new profile and click on the 'Add' button.
- Click on 'OK'.
- Click on the 'Prompt For A Profile'.
- Click on the 'Select No Account' from the available options.
- Click on 'OK'.
- From the 'Wizard Dialog Box', click on the 'Next' tab.
- Click on 'No' tab after receiving the message, would you like to configure an E-mail account?
- Click on 'Finish' tab.
By following the above steps, the user can open an Outlook Data File without an email account. The user just has to follow the steps carefully and after completing the steps they can easily open an Outlook Data file without using an email account.